Furnish Lettings

In terms of Lettings, there are two kinds, namely, (Un)Furnish Lettings and Furnished Lettings. Furnished Lettings are when a tenant can move into a property or a residence without bringing their own furniture. While Unfurnished Lettings is when the tenant moving to the residence brings their own furniture along. 

During the agreement of stay and rental agreements, all these points have to be calculated to the total income and expenditure from both the owner and the tenant. We at Pearson McKinsey do the same for our clients through their self-assessment tax returns.

Get a free consultation. Book an appointment now

It is not always possible that a tenant and a landlord can manage the renting and lettings. For such times you have Pearson McKinsey, where we give you our expert advisory on renting, letting, or leasing needs, especially when there is a fluctuation in the market. 

For whom do we render our furnish Lettings services?

  • If you are renting a property for the first time in the UK. 
  • If you want to re-think or update your rental strategy.
  • If you want to review the office space options.
  • For the ones who need a fresh rental valuation on their property. 
  • If your tenant is relocating from abroad. 

We provide these and much more guidance and advice on the same. To get the utmost transparent yet expertise perspective, make sure to get in touch with us at the earliest.